Materials2 pieces of unbleached cotton, size: 36 x 49 cm
2 pieces of felt, size: size: 36 x 49 cm
2 leather straps, size: 2,5 x 57 cm
Black fabric paint ( I used Dylon paint) & paint brush
Fold the 2 bottom corners in a triangle and make sure that the seams match in the center (see picture). Make a seam around 3 cm from the tip of the triangle.
4. Fold the bag inside out and stitch the 2 leather straps 4 cm from the top.
5. Stitch the ends of the leather straps onto the fabric with a seam in a squared shape. (If the leather is not too thick you can just use any sewing machine with an ordinary needle)
6. Take the 2 felt pieces and make a seam along both sides. Slide the felt bag over the cotton bag until the edges at the top match.
7. Make a seam all around the top edge. Make sure the straps are pushed down so they don't interfere with the seam.
8. Make a seam along the bottom edge of the felt bag. Make sure that the cotton bag is pushed far inside the felt bag so it doesn't interfere with the seam. Close the bottom except for the center.
10. Pull the felt bag inside out over the cotton bag. Close the gap in the bottom of the felt bag. Then push the felt bag inside the cotton bag. Finally make a seam along the top edge so the felt lining stays nicely inside. You are done!